Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Delay.

Okay, so here's the scoop. Yes, I realize I haven't posted in a ridiculously long time, but life has been keeping me pretty busy. My goals have now been amended to suit reality. Hopefully in the next week or two I'll have a "Coming Soon" placard on my candycaneave.com website. After thinking things over, and thanks to some advice from a friend, I've decided to draw up a little stockpile of strips before I put them onlilne. This will insure that, once they ARE online, I will be able to publish them on a regular and reliable schedule. One of my concerns has been that if I do not post a strip regularly I will have difficulty building an audience. The pressures of a regular strip combined with a fulltime job are daunting; hopefully this will create some breathing room. So there you have it.

No comments: