Friday, September 15, 2006

Dragging.

I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I have to admit that I felt a little ashamed posting again before I had artwork to show. I have piles and piles of gags and themes to go with for my strip, but I just haven't nailed down the design of the characters yet. Its not due to lack of effort. I'm inches away, but I just can't decide. Angular and simple, or round and animate-able? Cute or alternative looking? Its probably a very good thing I never became a designer. The curse of working in an industry where every show you work on brings a new style is that, unless you make a real effort outside of work, you never really develop your own personal design sense. My wife told me last night to just pick a design and I will make it work, and she's probably right. To be continued...

No comments: